- 1 LUMOSA THERAPEUTICS: Lumosa Announces FDA Acceptance of IND Application for LT1001, an Extended-Release Analgesic Injection - Lumosa to Initiate the Bridging Study in the US
- 2 U.S. FDA: Statement on efforts to help make development of biosimilar and interchangeable insulin products more efficient
- 3 JANSSEN: Presents Initial Results for BCMA CAR-T Therapy JNJ-4528 Showing Early, Deep and High Responses in the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- 4 U.S. FDA: FDA approves novel treatment to target abnormality in sickle cell disease
- 5 SK LIFE SCIENCE, INC.: Announces FDA Acceptance of IND Application for Anti-Epileptic Drug Candidate SKL24741
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from FDA Health News. You can unsubscribe at any time.